QSI ACADEMY IS THE WORLD’S FIRST TRAINING ORGANIZATION ACCREDITED BY ANSI
FOR ISO MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS TRAINING PROGRAMS.
The accreditation of a training program is the most valuable guarantee that a client has when selecting a training service provider. Accreditation definitely provides recognition that the training processes of the organization meet certain quality standards and is also an endorsement of the resulting certificates; thus providing added value for the curriculum vitae of the students who successfully complete the training programs.
This is why during 2018 at QSI Academy we directed all of our efforts to obtaining the prestigious accreditation by ANSI (American National Standards Institute – the Accreditation Body of the United States of America) for the following programs:
On December 12, 2018, QSI Academy’s management system (including training processes and specific certificate programs) was accredited under ANSI / ASTM 2659-09: Standard Practice for Training Programs”, which supports and guarantees the knowledge of all participants who obtain their certificate resulting from the programs successfully completed at the QSI Academy.
As a result QSI is now the first organization world-wide with ANSI-Accredited Certificate Programs for Auditor, Lead Auditor, Consultant and Coach are based on the following ISO management system standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 13485:2016 – Medical Device Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
- FSSC/ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems
- ISO 18788:2016 – Security Operations Management Systems
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Efficiency Management Systems