This is a foundation course which is ideal for anyone interested in learning the intent of ISO 31000:2018 as well as how to apply its principles and requirements to establish, implement and operate a risk management framework based on 31000:2018.
This course can be delivered on-line or on-site, and is usually a precursor module to the Auditor, Lead Auditor, Consultant and/or Coach courses for ISO 31000:2018.
- Introduction to ISO 31000:2018
- Risk Management Principles associated with ISO 31000:2018
- Workshop on the Risk Management Principles related to ISO 31000:2018
- Improvement tools and methodologies
- The requirements of ISO 31000:2018
- Workshop for applying the requirements of ISO 31000:2018
a) Understand the Risk Management Principles upon which ISO 31000:2018 is based
b) Learn the requirements and intent of ISO 31000:2018
c) Learn how to apply the requirements of ISO 31000:2018
d) Learn how to identify quality-related risks and opportunities
e) Obtain the tools needed to achieve your organization’s Risk Management Objectives
Our methodology is practical and is based on the analysis of actual cases allowing the participant to obtain an appropriate balance of theory and practice, thereby facilitating learning and performance.
This course includes support materials and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
This course is 8 hours in duration and can be taken on-line delivered onsite.
- Complete the theory lectures online or onsite.
- Complete two application workshops
- Fundamentals of ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems
- Fundamentals of ISO 13485:2016 – Medical Device Quality Management Systems
- Fundamentals of ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
- Fundamentals of FSSC/ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems
- Fundamentals of ISO 18788 :2016– Security Operations Management Systems
- Fundamentals of ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management Systems
- Fundamentals of ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- Fundamentals of ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Efficiency Management Systems
- Fundamentals of ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management Systems
- ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management Systems
- ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management Systems
- AS 9100:2016 Quality Management Systems for Aerospace Industry
- TL 9000:2016 Quality Management Systems for Telecommunications Industry
- ISO 14298:2013 – Management of Security Printing Processes
- ISO/IEC 19770-1:2017 IT Asset Management
- Fundamentals of ISO 20121:2012 Event Sustainability Management Systems
- ISO 21101:2014 Safety Management System for Adventure Tourism Organization
- ISO 30301:2011 Information and Documentation Management Systems for records
- ISO 37101:2016 –Sustainable Development Management System
- ISO 39001:2012 –Road traffic Safety Management Systems
- ISO 41001:2018 –Facility Management System
- ISO 44001:2017 –Collaborative business relationship Management System
- ISO 55001:2014 –Asset Management Systems
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS FOR THE ABOVE STANDARDS
- ISO Management Systems AUDITOR – Based on ISO 19011:2018
- ISO Management Systems LEAD AUDITOR – Based on ISO 19011:2018
- ISO Management Systems CONSULTANT
- ISO Management Systems COACH