- Once payment has been made for the course, the participant must notify the training area by e-mail.
- If the participant requires the invoice to be issued, it must be requested at the time of the payment notification, indicating the data for its preparation.
Cancellations of Participation
- Participants who make the decision not to attend the course (Cancellations of Participation) in its face-to-face phase must send written notification of withdrawal via e-mail to the training area.
- If notice of Cancellations of Participation is received 7 calendar days prior to the course start date, the amount already paid will be debited from the amount of $100 administrative fee.
- If notice of Cancellations of Participation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course, the participant will be responsible for the full course fee and will not be refunded.
- If the participant does not attend the course and has not made any notification of his absence (Cancellations of Participation) from the training area, the payment made will not be refunded. Similarly, it does not apply to the taking into account of your deposit for subsequent dates, courses or events, as this is not considered a credit balance.
- In cases where the student is unable to attend, substitutes are permitted, or may receive credit for a future course.
- In cases in which the participant decides to send a substitute, he or she must notify the training area at least 5 days in advance, in writing, via e-mail, of the case, indicating the details of the person taking his or her place.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, QSI will refund 100% of the payment made by the participant. The participant has the possibility to opt for a credit for a future course.