The program covers the typical methods and formats for documenting management systems as well as consulting strategies for effectively implementing a management system to comply with the requirements of ISO management system standards.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management Systems
- ISO 13485:2016 – Quality (Medical Device Sector) Management Systems
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems
- ISO 18788:2015 – Security Operations Management Systems
- TL 9000 – Quality (Telecommunications Sector) Management Systems
- AS9100C – Quality (Aerospace Sector) Management Systems
- ISO 14298 – Management of Security Printing Processes
- ISO/TS 16959 – Quality (Automotive Sector) Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 19770-1 – IT Asset Management Systems
- ISO 20121:2012 – Event Sustainability Management Systems
- ISO 21001 – Management Systems for Educational Organizations
- ISO 21101 – Adventure Tourism – Safety Management Systems
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 30301 – Records Management Systems
- ISO 37001 – Antibribery Management Systems
- ISO 37101 – Management System for Sustainable Development
- ISO 39001 – Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management Systems
- ISO 41001 – Facility Management Systems
- ISO 44001 – Collaborative Business Relationship Management Systems
16 hours = 8 hours online + 8 hours onsite (1 day)
ISO Coordinators, Management Representatives, Consultants, Internal Auditors, College Students in Management, Engineering and other Administrative and/or Technical Disciplines.
Identify best practices for documenting a management system
Identify the steps for implement a management system
Documenting a Quality Management System.
Development of process flow charts and business process maps
Development of the management system policies
Development of procedures and work instructions
Development of a management system implementation plan
Implementation of Web-Based/Cloud approaches
8 hours are completed via independent, online study. The student must read and familiarize yourself the material prior to attending the onsite portion. This is facilitated via online presentations which summarize the subject matter. 100% of the modules have to be seen by the student in order to be accepted to the on-site portion. The concepts learned during this phase will be reviewed and evaluated in the on-site phase.
8 hours are spent onsite to review concepts learned online and participate in document development workshops. There is also a post-program implementation task.
This program includes supporting materials, access to online documentation and implementation software tools and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
To attend these program participants must have completed the Fundamentals Course for the management system standard.
Prior to attending the program, participants must obtain their own official copy of the ISO standards via their national standards body or by visiting iso.ch
- Provide evidence (Certificate) of having completed the Fundamentals Course for the management system standard
- Pay the program fee
- Complete the 4-hour online session covering the documentation and implementation theory
- Attend 100% of the on-site review lectures
- Successfully complete the on-site workshop sessions for documentation (Instructor will evaluate performance). The student must obtain a minimum approval of 70%
- Complete the post-program, online implementation project assignment (Instructor will evaluate performance). At the end of the onsite phase of the course the student will have 7 calendar days to complete the implementation project and submit it via email, according to the instructions indicated by the training area.
Participants will be able to:
Create process flow charts and business process maps
Identify required documents and apply methods for document control
Develop management system policies
Develop procedures and work instructions for the management system
Define a management system implementation plan
Apply Web-Based/Cloud approaches to implementation
The certificate that results from this program is attestation that the participate has acquired the knowledge and skills listed in the learning objectives as demonstrated during the course and may be used by the participants employer and/or certification bodies as the training element needed to ascertain competence.
Given the fact our programs are geared towards the management system standards that are based on the ANNEX SL, we are able to combine up to three standards during the same offering. Any students wishing to complete additional case studies (additional time dedication required) for other management system disciplines would just need to select those options upon registration. Students would have to complete the Fundamentals course for each additional standard and complete the post-course implementation project assignment for the additional standard.
If you have a group of that needs to be trained you can save money by having this program taught at your facilities. Please contact us stating:
- The name and address of your company
- The programs that you are interested in as well as
- The number of participants per program
- The estimated dates (Please provide two alternative date options)
- The location and language preferred
Given the number of speculative inquiries received, we will only respond to those parties that provide all of the information requested.
There are two circumstances in which the student may request the issuance of a new training certificate as Management Systems Documentation & Implementation Consultant:
1. The student wishes a new certificate to cover a different management system standard.
For example, if the student originally took the program with an ISO 9001 quality management focus and would now like a new certificate in a different scope such as environmental management, the student would need to complete the Document Identification Workshop based on the additional standard. (In addition to the prerequisite requirements pertaining to the corresponding Fundamentals Course based on the new or updated standard).
2. The management system standard has changed
The student wishes to obtain a new certificate to cover a different management system standard. For example, if the student originally took the program with an ISO 9001 version 2008 and the standard was republished with significant changes and would like to obtain a new certificate (i.e. ISO 9001 version 2015), the student would need to complete the following sessions:
- Complete a workshop for document identification and control techniques
- Develop a policy statement in a workshop setting
- Develop a management system implementation plan for the management system standards to be covered by the certificate (In addition to the prerequisite requirements pertaining to the corresponding Fundamentals Course based on the modified standard).
In order to successfully log in and interact in the virtual campus it is necessary to have a computer that
has at least the following characteristics:
- Pentium IV (or equivalent)
- RAM Memory 512 MB
- Monitor resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Internet connection
- 300 Kbps bandwidth
- Sound card and speakers*
- Mouse and Keyboard
- Windows XP**
- Mozilla Firefox 12**
- Google Chrome 19**
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10**
- Adobe Reader 6.0*
- Adobe Flash Player 10*
- Microsoft Office 2016 *
(*)Requirements to be considered according to the content of the programs
TS 7.0.1 – Versión F – Date 11/19/2018