This program covers the approach to coaching for the implementation of management systems; focusing on one-on-one coaching as well coaching of teams. The program includes the typical methods and formats for documenting management systems as well as consulting strategies for effectively implementing a management system to comply with the requirements of ISO management system standards.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management Systems
- ISO 13485:2016 – Quality (Medical Device Sector) Management Systems
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems
- ISO 18788:2015 – Security Operations Management Systems
- TL 9000 – Quality (Telecommunications Sector) Management Systems
- AS9100C – Quality (Aerospace Sector) Management Systems
- ISO 14298 – Management of Security Printing Processes
- ISO/TS 16959 – Quality (Automotive Sector) Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 19770-1 – IT Asset Management Systems
- ISO 20121:2012 – Event Sustainability Management Systems
- ISO 21001 – Management Systems for Educational Organizations
- ISO 21101 – Adventure Tourism – Safety Management Systems
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 30301 – Records Management Systems
- ISO 37001 – Antibribery Management Systems
- ISO 37101 – Management System for Sustainable Development
- ISO 39001 – Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management Systems
- ISO 41001 – Facility Management Systems
- ISO 44001 – Collaborative Business Relationship Management Systems
- ISO 55001 – Asset Management Systems
24 hours = 8 hours online + 16 hours (2 days) onsite
ISO Coordinators, Management Representatives, Consultants, Internal Auditors, College Students in Management, Engineering and other Administrative and/or Technical Disciplines.
Identify best practices for documenting a management system
Identify the steps for implement a management system
Conduct coaching sessions that promote the effective management of a management system
- Management System Coaching Techniques
- Documenting a Management System.
- Development of process flow charts and business process maps
- Development of the management system policies
- Development of procedures and work instructions
- Development of a management system implementation plan
- Implementation of Web-Based/Cloud approaches
8 hours are completed via independent, on-line study. The student must read and familiarize yourself the material prior to attending the on-site portion. This is facilitated via on-line presentations which summarize the subject matter. 100% of the modules have to be seen by the student in order to be accepted to the on-site portion. The concepts learned during this phase will be reviewed and evaluated in the on-site phase.
This is a blended program consisting of 8 hours which are completed via independent, on-line study and 8 hours (1 day) which are completed on-site in order to o review the concepts learned on-line and to participate in document development workshops. There is also a post program assignment implementation assignment.
This program includes supporting materials, access to online documentation and implementation software tools and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
To attend these course participants must have completed the Fundamentals Course for the management system standard.
Prior to attending the course, participants must obtain their own official copy of the ISO standards via their national standards body or by visiting iso.ch
- Provide evidence (Certificate) of having completed the Fundamentals Course for the management system standard
- Pay the program fee
- Complete the 4-hour on-line session covering the documentation and implementation theory
- Attend 100% of the on-site review lectures
- Successfully complete the on-site workshop sessions for documentation (Instructor will evaluate performance)
- Successfully complete the on-site workshop sessions for Management System Coaching. The student must obtain a minimum approval of 70%
- Complete the post-program, on-line implementation project assignment (Instructor will evaluate performance). At the end of the onsite phase of the course the student will have 7 calendar days to complete the implementation project and submit it via email, according to the instructions indicated by the training area
A Coach will be able to:
- Design process flow diagrams and business process maps
- Implement techniques for the control of documents required in a management system
- Develop system policies, procedures and work instructions for a management system
- Develop an implementation plan for a management system
- Identify the benefits of web / cloud based platforms for the implementation of a management system
- Create a reliable and pleasant environment with the coachee
- Implement techniques for dealing with a difficult coachee
- Evaluate the main steps to carry out the implementation of the Management System
The certificate that results from this program is attestation that the participate has acquired the knowledge and skills listed in the learning objectives as demonstrated during the course and may be used by the participants employer and/or certification bodies as the training element needed to ascertain competence.
Given the fact our courses are geared towards the management system standards that are based on the ANNEX SL, we are able to combine up to three standards during the same offering. Any students wishing to complete additional case studies (additional time dedication required) for other management system disciplines would just need to select those options upon registration. Students would have to complete the Fundamentals course for each additional standard and complete the post-course implementation project assignment for the additional standard.
If you have a group of auditors that need to be trained you can save money by having this program taught at your facilities. Please contact us stating:
- The name and address of your company
- The programs that you are interested in as wellas
- The number of participants per program
- The estimated dates (Please provide two alternative date options)
- The location and language preferred
Given the number of speculative inquiries received, we will only respond to those parties that provide all of the information requested.
There are two circumstances in which the student may request the issuance of a new training certificate as ISO Management Systems Coach:
- The student wishes to expand the scope of his certificate to cover a different management system standard.
For example, if the student originally took the program with an ISO 9001 quality management focus and would now like to expand the scope to include environmental management, the student would need to complete the Document Identification and Control Techniques Workshop based on the additional standard. (In addition to the prerequisite requirements pertaining to the corresponding Fundamentals Course based on the new or updated standard).
- The management system standard has changed
The student wishes to obtain a new certificate to cover a different management system standard. For example, if the student originally took the program with an ISO 9001 version 2008 and the standard was republished with significant changes and would like to obtain a new certificate (i.e. ISO 9001 version 2015), the student would need to complete the following sessions:
- Develop a flowchart in a workshop setting
- Complete a workshop for document identification and control techniques
- Develop a policy statement in a workshop setting
- Develop procedures and work instructions in a workshop setting
- Develop a management system implementation plan in a workshop setting (In addition to the prerequisite requirements pertaining to the corresponding Fundamentals Course based on the modified standard).
In order to successfully log in and interact in the virtual campus it is necessary to have a computer that
has at least the following characteristics:
- Pentium IV (or equivalent)
- RAM Memory 512 MB
- Monitor resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Internet connection
- 300 Kbps bandwidth
- Sound card and speakers*
- Mouse and Keyboard
- Windows XP**
- Mozilla Firefox 12**
- Google Chrome 19**
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10**
- Adobe Reader 6.0*
- Adobe Flash Player 10*
- Microsoft Office 2016 *
(*)Requirements to be considered according to the content of the programs
TS 7.0.4 – Version E -Date 11/19/2018